Step In To My Parlor...

Random ramblings, ficcings, and some occasional art. Mostly rambling, though.

Hahahahaha... twat
1.11.2007
I love one of my girlfriend's friends. Really, I do. Listening to this dumb bitch try and break us up is like... oh god, there's not a word for a train wreck like this. It's past a train wreck that tipped over onto a highway and caused a 20-car pileup. Some of the highlights of this so-called friend's arguments about why Carrie should dump me. And you've gotta love how coherent and relevant some of these are...

Re: Why she doesn't dump me for making the occasional joke about our cuddling:
VeniVidiScripsi: See, I get away with far worse with Carrie than just being rude to you.
VeniVidiScripsi: So unless you really want to lose a friend of... how many years was it?
VeniVidiScripsi: I strongly suggest you get over yourself.
CuteBlueDemon: you should get over yourself, she diserves a lot better then you
CuteBlueDemon: she has no confidence in herself is the problem
VeniVidiScripsi: She's changed in the last few months.
VeniVidiScripsi: You'd know that if you had bothered to have contact with her.
VeniVidiScripsi: Before, yunno, attacking her boyfriend over what Kira says.
CuteBlueDemon: im not going on anything kira has told me and i have contacted her, a lot
VeniVidiScripsi: Really?
VeniVidiScripsi: Cuz "Haven't talked to her in six months" is pretty damning?

Re: Why Carrie doesn't care that her sister doesn't like me, said dislike being because Kira likes to pick fights and I like to end them:
CuteBlueDemon: that dosent matter, carrie is being stupid
CuteBlueDemon: by the way, your ugly as fuck kid
CuteBlueDemon: you look like a frigin beatle
CuteBlueDemon: accept your fat
(For those of you playing the home version, I'm roughly 6'0" and 170 lbs...)

Another offshoot from the cuddling discussion, which somehow got into the fact that I'm on the Internet... gee, about as much as this girl is?
VeniVidiScripsi: I was merely referring to Carrie's tendency to curl up as close to (and as much on top of) as humanly possible.
VeniVidiScripsi: She's an excellent heater.
CuteBlueDemon: sheb has no confidence, thats why she says nothing
CuteBlueDemon: your a mere child, how much are you on the interenet?
CuteBlueDemon: is that your life?
CuteBlueDemon: how sad...
VeniVidiScripsi: And you don't think saying all this about your friend is "disrespectful" to her?
CuteBlueDemon: im disrespecting you, i could careless if i hurt her feelings in hurting you. Ive seen far too many people date guys like you and ruine their lives
CuteBlueDemon: id rather have her hate me and be away from you

Re: Why my girlfriend would rather stay with me for a week at a time than let this "friend" hang out with us...:
CuteBlueDemon: oh dont worry, i'll always harass you
CuteBlueDemon: and everytime your in my state, i'll make sure to make your time miserable as possible
VeniVidiScripsi: No wonder Carrie comes out here for a week at a time. O_o
CuteBlueDemon: she attentioned crave for a male touch

Re: The fact that Carrie knows me pretty much inside and out and this girl... we've had one previous discussion that consisted of me IMing her to ask who she was after she IM'd Carrie from a new name and alarmed Carrie, and she then proceeded to assplode at me about how I'm a fuckhead, controlling, a horrible person... for taking the s/n my girlfriend gave me and asking who it was?
VeniVidiScripsi: *shrugs* Carrie knows far, far more about me than you do. She knows a great many things that I'm surprised she hasn't dumped me because of. But she hasn't, and you know why? Because she sees something in me. I agree, there are far better people out there. But lucky for me, she wants me and not them.
CuteBlueDemon: she wants you because your her first crush. It happens when people have low self esteem

She then goes on to insult Carrie's mother and entire family except for the sister who doesn't like me.

Lovely girl.

I see their friendship lasting a good long time beyond this...

NOT!

Labels:

posted by JoeHundredaire @ 8:17 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Previous Posts
Visit the Site

Powered by Blogger

MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & © 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. © 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved.