Step In To My Parlor...

Random ramblings, ficcings, and some occasional art. Mostly rambling, though.

Interesting people I know
1.29.2007
This might just be me, but is the fact that since last time I've talked to you (about a month gap)... is it really a good thing that you've dumped the boyfriend you were "so in love with" and are now ENGAGED to a person who (as of our previous speaking) you'd yet to meet? The psychoanalytical part of me is having a field day with this, but I think I'll just fall back on my new favorite graphic to express my feelings...

Labels: ,

posted by JoeHundredaire @ 11:23 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Previous Posts
Visit the Site

Powered by Blogger

MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & © 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. © 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved.