Step In To My Parlor...

Random ramblings, ficcings, and some occasional art. Mostly rambling, though.

New Project
5.08.2007
I saw Spider-Man 3 on opening night. God, Gwen Stacy got raped in that movie. *shudders* So, I decided to try and work on a fic that had Peter/Gwen from the start... but then I realized it might be more fun to do a Spider-Woman fic with a lesbian SW/Gwen pairing. So... I fished out another of my old characters, and voila! We have ignition!

Labels:

posted by JoeHundredaire @ 2:33 AM

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Previous Posts
Visit the Site

Powered by Blogger

MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & © 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. © 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved.